Bushboard M Stone Max Top Howdens Quartz Router and Installation Tools
From: £12.20 +VAT
We also stock tools 1 & 2 with a 12mm shank for European collet sizes – let us know if you require this size.
Each tool on the image is numbered – the numbers correspond as follows:
- Straight router #40 grit, 12.7mm diameter shaft, 10mm diameter cutting head.
- Straight router #70/80 grit, 12.7mm diameter shaft, 13mm diameter cutting head.
- Drainer groove finishing tool #70/80 grit 12.7mm diameter shaft. Used to smooth out the groove produced by tool 4.
- Drainer groove cutting tool #40 grit 12.7mm diameter shaft. Used to cut the drainer groove.
- Bevel cutting cone 6.35mm diameter shaft. For reproducing the fine edge bevel.
- Jigsaw Blade 4 segment metal bonded diamond. Use wet with no yaw action.
The full set comprises one of each of the above items.
Item BBCT8 listed below is a straight router that is very aggressive at #20/30, this is designed more for CNC machinery than hand held routers.
Due to customer demand we have made our drainer routers available at a longer length of 100mm (the regular router bits are 50mm in length). These provide more working length for use with drainer templates.
You may also like…
Select Option: 150mm x 22.23/20mmPrice: £14.22 +VATStock: In StockSKU: BBFT150
Select Option: 160mm x 22.23/20mmPrice: £32.52 +VATStock: In StockSKU: BBPRO160